Interpretation of the Terms
- Herein, agreement refers to the Terms and Conditions
- The Company- Refers to gradeyourpapers.co.uk, which provides academic writing help.
- The Customer- Anyone who submits Orders to the Company and follows the Terms and Conditions set forth.
- Messaging System- The application that facilitates communication between the customer and the Writer or a Support Team Agent.
- Order - Refers to the task to the Company by the Customer, with clear requirements and instructions such as the sources to be used and deadline.
- Product- This is the non-plagiarized soft copy document forwarded to the customer by the Writer, and furnished following the Customer's request.
- Product Revision - A request by the Customer to make some changes to the Product if he/ she feels that they are not satisfied but must be within the customer’s initial request.
- Support Staff- The Company’s team of persons who ensure a smooth flow of the Order process.
- Writer- An employee of the Company, working as a freelancer, tasked to provide writing help to the Customer per the Company Agreement.
- The term- Personal Credit Balance- Refers to the Customer's account set up with the Company. It stores the Customer's credits and balances used to fund the Orders willingly, all this at the Customer's discretion
- The term- Affiliate Program- refers to special programs rolled out by the Company to target the existing customers.
Order Placing and Registration
- The Customer may place an Order by filling the Order Form on the Company’s website. Alternatively, the Customer may be assisted by the Support Staff.
- The Order form specifies the delivery terms, the scope of work and Order parameters. The Customer is tasked with the responsibility to provide full information in the Order form or to the Company’s Support Staff should that will be filling the Order form on his/ her behalf.
- The Customer is requested to register his/ her profile with the Company providing information such as name, e-mail address, country of residence and phone number. The Customer is tasked with the responsibility to update his/ her profile should any parameters change or notify the Support Staff.
- The Customer is not allowed to create multiple accounts under different aliases. He/ she is expected to use the profile that placed the first Order throughout. Should the Company discover a client with multiple accounts, the Company reserves the right to merge these accounts and update the history accordingly.
- The payment for the Product is calculated according to the Company’s pricing and should be paid in advance. The Company starts to process the Order only after the payment for the Product is made and is authorized.
- The Customer can provide payment in instalments, when requested, as long as the following terms are followed:
- The price of the Order should be £500 or higher
- The first part of the payment should be paid right after the Customer receives the first payment link
* Company representatives reserve the right to refuse a customer in splitting the payment if such a step might comprise successful Order fulfillment.
** If the instalments are not issued within a specified time frame, the company reserves the right to temporarily suspend the Order fulfillment until the due amount is received.
- Order can be paid via Credit Card, Wire Transfer (payment via this method may take up from 3 to 14 business days) and/or Personal Credit Balance. If the transaction fails, the Customer should check the balance on his/her card, online purchase restrictions and card validity before contacting the Support Staff for assistance.
- The Company strives to provide equity in Promotional and Loyalty Program Discounts for each Customer.
- The discount codes are only applicable to Orders not below £25.
- The discount will only be applied once the Customer fills in the discount code in the Order form, at the ‘Discount Code’ field.
- The ‘First-Time Discount’ can only be used once.
- Discounts can only be used once at a time and not parallel to other offers.
Customer’s Personal Credit Balance
- Personal Credit Balance is a way of payment on the Company's website. The Customer adds funds, and the information is stored; these funds can then be used for future Orders.
- One credit equals £1.
- The funds can only be transferred to the Credit Balance when the Customer approves, after this, the amount is non-refundable and can only be used for future Orders.
- Order Validation. The Company reserves the right to re-check the Order details after payment to confirm that requirements while filling the Order form match with what the Customer provided manually. In case of a mismatch, the Support Staff will contact the Customer to get things clear.
- Order volume. As per the Company’s standards, the Order volume is solely measured in words. 275 words for one page double-spaced and 550 words for one page single-spaced.
- Change of Order details. The customer is allowed to change the scope of work but must first contact the Support Staff. However, should the changes affect the urgency, complexity or volume, the customer may be required to make an additional payment.
- Resources. Should a specific source be required to do the work, the Customer is tasked to upload this source as he/ she places the Order. If the Customer provides the source(s) late, additional time may be required to complete the Order.
- Communication. The Customer may contact the Writer via the Messaging System located at the specific Order page on the top right (Customer’s personal account). The Messaging System is just like email; it is safer for Customers to keep communication within the website. To reach the Support Staff, the Customer may utilize the Online Chat, Phone or Email.
- Progress tracking. The Customer may track his/ her Order by going to the personal account. Also, the Customer may contact the Writer using the fore mentioned channels.
- Order Delivery. The Company is responsible for the delivery of an Order requested by the Customer. In case additional time is required to complete an Order, communication will be initiated by the Support Staff to the Customer seeking extra time. This delay could be caused by the complexity of the task. The Customer is required to timely download the completed Order; the Company will not be held responsible for any technical issues on the Customer’s side that could cause late download.
- The Customer will not be billed upon a reasonable Revision request as long as it is within 14 days after Order Delivery. Beyond this period, the Customer will need to pay an additional fee.
- The Customer can submit a Revision request using ‘Feedback’ form or ‘Any Improvements Required’ found in the personal account.
- A free Revision is deemed reasonable only if the Revision instructions match with the initial guidelines. Should there be a mismatch, the Company reserves the right to request for additional fees to process the Revision.
- The Revision deadline cannot be less than the initial deadline indicated on the Order form.
Use of Product
- The Products given to Customers by gradeyourpapers.co.uk are not to be used by the Customers as their original work; instead, they should be used as samples or for references purposes.
- The Company abides by the letter to Copyright laws. Any activity undertaken by the Customer not that is not at per is the Customer's responsibility if he/ she violates the Company’s Terms and Conditions.
- Registered Customers have the privilege to participate in the Company's Affiliate Program which involves getting a Credit for every person you (the Customer) refer to the website. More on the Affiliate Program can be found on the personal account.
- All Terms and Conditions that define the responsibilities and rights of the Customer and Company are fully listed in this Agreement. This document solely, its statements, promises or inducements are to be considered valid and binding. Upon acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, this Agreements supersedes prior verbal or written communication or Agreements between parties.
- The Customer accepts that the rest of the document will still hold should a section of the document conflict with any state law. The Customers rights and obligation will still be in force since there will be no invalid part of the Agreement.
- The Agreement is governed and interpreted according to the state laws where the Company is located and holds its principal business, precisely Cyprus (CY).
Privacy and Security
Protecting our client’s privacy is of high importance to us. We take every measure to protect your personal information while providing our help.
Everyone who accesses our site has the right to know what information and in what ways is collected, stored and used from our side.
You can be sure that we collect such information for operational, performance assessment and other business purposes only.
- To make sure data is protected, the Company uses safe online payment system. The Company does not store in any way, the Customer's billing information. Customers are strongly advised not to share their billing information, not even with the Company staff.
- The Company never sells or shares the acquired details to any third party. The information is only used to:
- Provide help according to the Customer’s requirements
- Respond to any queries, requests or complaints
- Customize content and/ or layout of the help
- Notify the Customers of crucial changes and help alterations
Once the Customer has an Order in progress, the Company will reach him/ her by phone or E-mail to ensure Order delivery. The Company will not disclose or sell the Customer’s information without their permission unless required or permitted to do so by the law such as adhering to a subpoena.
- The Company cannot be held liable for information available directly to Company’s freelancers. The Company cannot control it or give any promises over its future distribution.
- The information shared by the Customer with the Company is stored on secure servers. The Customer should be sure to keep his login credentials confidential.
Personal Information Collected on Our Site
When you contact us or enter our site, we collect the following information important in delivery our help:
- Email Address
- A Contact Phone Number
- Other information related to details of an order that is placed
This information is provided to us on voluntarily basis; failure to provide necessary information will prevent users from obtaining the products or help they want and the opportunity to be contacted when needed.
Cases We Ask for Personal Information
We ask you for personal information in the following cases:
- When you purchase products or help from us, we will ask you to create a password-protected account on our site using your name, your email address, and phone number.
- When you purchase products or help from us, we may ask for additional information including your academic level, extra courses, and other details of any research or writing product/help you need. This information is essential for choosing the best specialist to address your requirements.
- When you choose to subscribe to our specials or new offers, we will ask for a name and email address.
- When you request to subscribe to notifications and newsletters from us, we will ask for name and email address.
- When you take part in other interaction including feedback on our products or help, contests, surveys, etc., we will ask for name and email address.
You provide this personal data on voluntarily basis and for the above purposes only.
Information We Collect Indirectly
- We keep and store a history of communication with you in resolving any complaints, which may arise in the future, objectively.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Your information is stored in our system in the most secure way available. The data is used as explained below:
- The information provided by you is used for the purposes listed above only.
- The information which was explained to be used for contacting purpose is used only for communication with you via email, call, or message you when we need.
- We do store the history of products or help you have purchased to contact you about new and/or related products or help that we believe you will be interested in.
- We also collect and store data we receive from cookies, web bacons, and other technology tools we use for analysis of our site.
How and Why We Communicate With You
We communicate with you in the following cases:
- We contact you to verify any order your place.
- We contact you to report progress of order completion or to request additional information if it is necessary to complete your assignment.
- We contact you to present offers, news, notifications and other information we deem to be important or interesting to you.
- We will respond to any of your queries, issues, concerns or complaints. We communicate with you by phone, email, or text messaging system.
Data Analytics Tools – How We Use Them
We use analytics tools to collect anonymous and aggregate data related to the use of our site – a number of visitors, the time they spend, their navigational activities, etc.
Analytics tools do not collect personal data on anyone accessing our site or app.
Accessing Third-Party Sites from Our Site
You will have the opportunity to link to other third parties from our site and should be aware of the following:
- We do not endorse or guarantee any of the information, products, or help that these parties may offer to you.
- We are not responsible for any negative consequences that may occur as a result of your accessing a third party from our site.
Your Control of Your Personal Information
Your account page will contain all of the personal data that we have collected and stored.
You can modify or add to this information by accessing it on that account.
Securing and Storing Your Personal Data
We use sophisticated encryption and security measures to collect and store your information. We will continue to store your information as long as you remain a user of our help and/or until you request for contrary.
Our help are provided to adults of age of 18 only. We do not allow individuals under this age to use our site, because we do not collect or store any personal information of children. If we suspect any user is under the age of 18, we may request proof of age before allowing to continue using our help.
If you do not agree with any modification, you should reach us for your personal information to be removed from our database.
Our Contact Information
We have provided a variety of methods to contact us on our website, via phone, live chat, or email. Our support department is 24/7 available for you convenience. We are responsible for receiving and responding to any queries or concerns of yours promptly and in a timely manner.
Limitation of Liability
Upon acceptance of the above Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, the Customer willingly agrees not to hold the Company and its shareholders, employees, officers, representatives, agents, affiliates, directors, advertising and fulfillment agencies, subsidiaries, promotion, any third-party providers or sources of information or data and legal advisers (the “Company’s Affiliates”) liable for any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, and actions of any sort, arising from or related to the Products, including but not limited to:
- Failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions;
- Telephone, hardware or software, electronic, Internet, network, computer malfunctions, email, failures or difficulties of any kind;
- Any losses or damages of any sort arising in connection with, or as a result of, utilizing the help.
- Any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Company that might result in the Product being corrupted, delayed or disrupted;
- Any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the help.
The Customer should provide a specific end date for his/hers dissertation project in order for the company to process the order correctly. The 'End Date' cannot exceed 8 months from the order placement date.
If the dissertation project is required to be submitted by Chapters, deadlines should be provided for each Chapter.
If the dissertation project is required to be submitted by Chapters, they are provided one by one after confirmation of the previous Chapter by the Client. The writer cannot work further on the order without confirmation of his/her work.
Customers accept and understand that the Company can change the Terms and Conditions in the Agreement, for this reason, they are strongly advised to check on these pages regularly.